Monday, November 12, 2007

Who Has Questions And Concerns For Emmy?

I recently noticed that alot of people had lots of questions and concerns about my blog.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

People felt my blog wasn't fair to men, it didn't have enough music, they wanted to see some videos...or some people just wanted to tell me how they loved it...

AND THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SPECIAL INPUT!

However, I realized that I didn't really have a direct way to recieve your notes on my blog, so I set up an e-mail account especially for that!

If you have ANYTHING you want to see, if you want to be featured, if you want your graphics or music featured, if you want to see something different...email me!

lovesralphlauren@aim.com
lovesralphlauren@aim.com
lovesralphlauren@aim.com

PLEASE DON'T HESITATE...AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

:)

-Emmy

No comments: