Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Check Out The Bazaar

In the days of faux style, faux frown lines and faux fashion magazines, its still a struggle to find a magaizine that consistantly pleases your fashion fantasies and makes you feel good about subscribing...

Well, I must say...I've been dissapointed by many magazines that shall remain nameless, yet, Harper's Bazaar...this book of heaven, just excites me whenever I see it in the mailbox. With loads and loads on fashion on almost every single page, well written articles, and hughly usable style tips I see no other magazine's concept and layout matching or outdoing that of Harper's Bazaar...

Kudos Bazaar...kudos...

So I've compiled a list in pictures of my favorite peices, pictures, and covers ever from Bazaar...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Avedon Years: 1945-1965

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ahh, how I love the smell of a freshly delivered magazine in the morning...well...you know...after I forget to get the mail. lol

Loveya like a coldsore.

-Emmy

1 comment:

Jennifer Huang said...

I lovee Harper's Bazaar, it's my favorite magazine by far