Monday, November 12, 2007

Cassie: More Than Just A Pretty Girl...A Stylish One Too.

I have to admit, when the dark haired beauty came onto the scene, I didn't think she had too much staying power in the music industry...and I was right.

However, she seems to be causing a buzz in the fashion and modeling world.

The rising fashion starlette has been photographed out and about and on tons and tons of red carpets, so I decided to see what all the fuss was about.

So, I browsed the web for a few hours looking up random pictures and things to help me get a better understanding of her style and I'd call it: Urbanwear Chic, and while its not my cup of tea, seeing as I tend to lean towards less urban wear and more classic peices, she has embraced the clothing style.

Needless to say, I am going to post some pics of her...whats with me and posting pics?

Well here she is:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Quite stylish I'd say...

Well, I'm off to bed, I know its 9 am...I know...

Loveyah like a coldsore.

-Emmy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's her name?

We Bite The Sharks said...

Oh yeah her name is Cassie...

she's a singer...you can pretty much just google her.

:)