Monday, November 19, 2007

The It Couple...

In the times of Brittney and K-fed, Pamela Anderson and Dick (rick) Solomon, and Paris Hilton and...well...you know...I though it'd be nice to show a couple that's not a trainwreck.

Despite what people say, I think Marilyn Manson and Evan Rachel Wood are a beautiful couple because they are two very unique people who have hot hot sex, and look great in pictures together...I also love them as a couple because Dita didn't quite complete Marilyn to me...but Evan just defines "other half."

Dita should be pleased...she's a gorgeous icon...and she doesn't need a man to make any picture she takes look brill.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Perfection...pale perfection...

-Emmy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow...I didn't know they were dating..but I do find the 18 year age difference disturbing..

Holly Heart. said...

She's very pretty but he disturbs me slightly!
xoxo

Camille said...

thanks! i really like your blog :) especially the title and marilyn (monroe!) :)

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.