Monday, November 19, 2007

Chloe...Sevigny That Is...

Chloe Sevigny is an indie movie queen that blows me away with her prarie-girl(esque) good looks. Her face is so dull that it makes her almost...spectacular.

With her career and her sense of style she has turned into one of my favorite actresses and one of my all-time favorite icons...so I thought I would post some pics of my love.

Her style is like no other, its not typical Hollywood, but then again there is nothing at all typical about this blonde beauty. She's never afraid to come out to events clad in whatever she likes, and she has by far, the best style of 2007.

So without further digression:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(I realize this one might have been style because it was a fashion show, but it looks brilliant on her.)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Here's hoping Santa brings me Chloe's wardrobe for Christmas...FINGERS CROSSED.

-Emmy

No comments: