Wednesday, November 14, 2007

If I Were To Give Brittney Spears A Makeover...

With all these pictures of Brittney looking not-so-fabulous, I thought it would be a fun idea to post what I would do to make her look beautiful and play up her curves...

So, I'll start with the hair...I would definately take the tracks out...they're disgusting, and I would work with her real hair...of course its still short seeing as she shaved it ALL OFF like a few months ago...

I'd do something like this:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

or this:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'd wash out all the nasty dyes and use her same hair color. I would also put a little bit of moisturizing cream in it to hold the shine and light texture all day.

A short hairstyle can be easy, sexy, chic and sometimes just downright impeccable, and on Brittney it would highlight her beautiful eyes if she would get the front cut just a bit to sweep her eyes a little.


For her makeup I would just stick with some concealer to hide the under-eye circles she has been having lately, and I would start out with a creamy moisturizer. It makes everything go on smoother and much more natural. I would also dab on a bit of foundation to even things out a bit.

I would use a pink cream blush to give a rosy glow to her face and to keep her looking fresh and young.

For the eyes, I would go with a light plum color, the plum would compliment the blush and it will give her eyes the sultry look needed when a little brown or black shadow is smudged on the lash line...top and bottom. And as for mascara, I'd just do two light coats of a clear mascara to work with the natural lash color.

For the lips, I'd keep it light with a simple neutral lip...a nice mauve color compliments everyone's face. Or if she wanted to kick the look up a few notches she can even do a bright red lipstain.

I'd go for an overall face look similar to this one:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

or

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now to the fun part...the clothes!

Brittney has been seen in too short tube dresses, barefoot escades, and even without panties.

So I thought I would just go ahead and suggest some pants! With her new curvy figure, the best thing to do at this point in the year, would be to follow fellow curvy woman, Beyonce and play up those shapely hips and thighs with some skinny jeans, or if not denim...at least pants with a tapered leg!

Like so:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then, with the fitted porportion at the bottom, you can play around with loose tops, or you can keep the top tight and neutral and then add a chic loose jacket, and leave it open so that you can put a few thin dangling pendant chains over the shirt for a finishing touch.

like this jacket:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(but open)

As for shoes, you can do pumps, flats, knee high boots, or ankle slouch boots...you can be innovative with the shoes!

WHEW!

lol

I am aware of the fact that she will probably wont see this, I just thought it would be fun!

AND, it cured my boring-itis. Hehe.

Loveyah like a coldsore.

-Emmy

No comments: