Monday, November 12, 2007

I Honestly Know What Boys Want!

So, I have been getting some semi-angry text messages from my male friends saying that my blog wasn't as useful to guys as it was to gals and they thought it wasn't fair because women aren't the only fashion lovers. This provoked me to have a gander at my trusty blog and see just what they were talking about! And I found that they were write...my blog was as one-sided as Rihanna's new do! (love you Ri-Ri) lol

WELL, this post is for those mean mean text message writing buddies of mine, who shall remain nameless, as well as other guys who are seeking a place for fashion information and stylistic inspiration, this is also, the beginning of many guy-friendly posts!

SO with that said...I have chosen to compile some pictures to use as a brief summary of my favorite men's line that was shown for the 2007 Fall season, this will hopefully serve as some inspiration for sweaters and comfy stylish coats for you guys!

Dries Van Noten:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I hope you all enjoyed my first menswear post! I will be back with more, you can be sure of that sugars!

If you have any questuons or comments, you can send them to my blog query email address! Its lovesralphlauren@aim.com

Loveyah like a coldsore.

-Emmy

No comments: