Friday, February 1, 2008

Shopping Today♥

Well hello all.

I'm back from my blog-free days of sleep, schoolwork, mocktails, nail colors, gossip mags, Brittney prayers, Frasier re-runs, and junk food.



Today my mum and I are going shopping and then to lunch. But I must admit, as of recently I've added all of the peices I were looking to add into my closet. So I came up with a list of things I'd like to buy today just to shake up my wardrobe.

♥Missoni-inspired long flowy dresses

♥Tapered leg denims

♥Plain white fitted Calvin Klein boys v-neck tees

♥Knit Berets in rich colors

♥Black pencil skirt (maybe high-waisted)

What do you think lovelies?

Ahh, I'm going to go text my bff and watch Frasier. He's got a 2-hour delay at school, so he doesn't have to go in for a while.

Maybe I'll grab a bottle of Smart Water. Mmm.

Love you a little.

-Emmy

1 comment:

Ceci n'est pas une blogger. said...

Oooh, I second the Missoni/Missoni-inspired dresses - you can't go wrong!