Monday, February 18, 2008

Do We All Remember Natasha Galkina?

Everyone's favorite mail order bride from Cycle 8 of America's Next Top Model?

She was always one of my favorites...whether it was pretending she had a green card, or making up imaginary babies to talk on the phone to, or taking really good pictures in which you can't pinpoint what's creeping you out about it...

Well anyways, I recently saw a nice mini-interview with her EW's website, and here's what she had to say:
''I feel as though I can't really sit around without doing anything,'' she says, ''and I decided to take some classes. Because I work full time as a model and am a full-time mom, I cannot just go and enroll in university and be a full-time student. So I enroll when I can. It's fast-track, so I'm gonna go back to New York in a couple of weeks — hopefully it will get warmer.''

How interesting...I guess.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love you like a coldsore.

-Emmy

3 comments:

Noel said...

Hahaha she made me laugh so much. I used to pity her :(.

STYLE M.O.B said...

OMG! YES I SO REMBER HER!!

HAHA

OH AND THATNKS FOR THECOMMENTS HUN!

XOXO

COURTNEY

aschlee said...

Oh goodness NATASHA I gotta say she was one of my favorites too. Didn't know what she's been up to, glad you posted it.