Friday, January 25, 2008

I Have A Confession...

Lindsay Lohan's sophmore album "A Little More Personal" was, and still is, my most valued cd!

I am sorry you guys, I know music...and I know people hate that Lindsay Lohan actually has a great voice...but I love that girl!

The record was very very edgy, and alot less gaudy than her debut, "Speak." She let her soul come through on all the track, and her raspy voice made the words, "Don't even bother," sound like something new, exotic and undiscovered.

With lyrics throated to a fun beat like, "Don't wish upon a star/a star can only get you so far/it doesn't matter who you are/cause the sky looks better from the ground anyway" its hard to not get up and dance around.

My personal favorite song on the cd is "Black Hole," she says things like, "I found that box of letters, lying on the ground, the ones you used to write me before it all went down. I even got a paper cut trying to figure out, what to do with all these memories."

No doubt about it, I love songs from her first cd like, "Rumors" and "Over" but her first album was clouded by rumors of boob jobs, blow jobs, and gaudy beats.

I say that to say this: "Lindsay, please please please make another album...and throw in a tour if your feeling generous."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I sure love an underdog.

-Emmy

4 comments:

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I have a confession too, I like that album especially the lead track 'confessions of a broken heart' she's got some good songs I like "speak" and "I decide"

lee jones said...

gotta say, the album was pretty catchy. even tho she's a tad overrated i think she's gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog Jitter. lol

NonchalantMod said...

guilty pleasure number a thousand . :D