Saturday, January 12, 2008

"What do I wear in bed? Why, Chanel No. 5, of course."

Yes...that's a quote from my biggest fashion icon...Marilyn Monroe.

I thought I'd share some of her quotes and pictures with you all...in hopes that they will serve as stylish, and soulful inspiration.

"There's only one sort of natural blonde on earth -- albinos."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"I'm very definately a woman and I enjoy it."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"People had a habit of looking at me as if I were some kind of mirror instead of a person. They didn't see me, they saw their own lewd thoughts, then they white-masked themselves by calling me the lewd one."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"People respect you because they feel you've survived hard times and endured, and although you've become famous, you haven't become phony."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Beauty...talent...success...tortured spirit...

-Emmy

2 comments:

Noel said...

I love Marilyn Monroe too! My mommy and I used to watch her movies all the time on rainy days, haha.

Andy said...

she's incredibly wonderful. i love her so much !! of course she's one of the most famous fashion icon in the world! she was the perfect woman :)