Thursday, December 6, 2007

VOGUE ITALIA DECEMBER 2007 / STEVEN MEISEL

So, since American Vogue has been reduced to the same rank as TeenPeople in my heart, I have been putting in applications for a new magazine subscription to satisfy my fashion urges.

I have Harper's Bazaar, Elle, Tokion, POP, Nylon, Lucky, and...now...Vogue Italia.

When I searched Vogue Italia online I saw beautiful creative images with extraordinary models on the cover. And these days when I see an American Vogue in my mailbox, quite frankly I pull the bills out first.

Where have all of the models gone? Is there a model ration at the American Vogue offices? Why must we go to our mailbox and see, issue after issue, a blah blah actress? I mean come on... Penelope Cruz?

I mean sureeee, May 2007 we had a cluster of models on the cover, and KUDOS I must say...but lets sore more of that eh?

Well anyways, I say that to say this: I LOVE VOGUE ITALIA...

Here's an innovative spread shot by Steven Meisel for the December 2007 issue.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Very innovative...the man is a GENIUS.

-Emmy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blame anna wintour!