Saturday, December 8, 2007

The Greatest Comeback of All?

The puffed jacket. Yes, thats right Ye' did it.

In his "Can't Tell Me Nothin" video, Kanye west wore a variety of stylish pieces that were true to his status as "Most Fashionable Male Music Artist" nominated by me, of course. Haha.

The piece that stood out the most to me was the brown puffed jacket he wore. I thought that the puffed jacket was gone forever, little did I know, Ye had it under his sleeve for the comeback! Its, and his comeback, that is.

When I saw that it made me want to go out and buy all of my male friends a jacket like that! I decided AGAINST that idea, and decided (recently) that I would share it with my male blog readers instead...its cheaper. What can I say? lol

Ye's take on this comeback jacket!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And now here are some similar ones for you guys!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
That is a more expensive one for those guys with the deeper pockets.
Gucci - leather zip jacket with fox fur–trimmed hood $7,390 available at select Gucci stores

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Polo by Ralph Lauren - GT down jacket $265, available at ralphlauren.com

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Triple Five Soul Harajuku Puffer$190.00 @ Urban Outfitters also available online!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Triple Five Soul Peninsula Parka$248.00 @ Urban Outfitters also available online!

These are sure to keep you warm, and will look so hot with some dark wash jeans in winter!

Loveyah like a coldsore.

-Emmy

No comments: