Saturday, December 8, 2007

Pro Nails!

This girl is the truth as far as creative jams go! "Got her toes done up and her fingernails matching!"

I first heard this song a little while ago and didn't realize I should have blogged about her until today so here it is! If you haven't heard it, I recommend it.


"Let Me Bang"

I felt like looking for new and exciting style inspiration so I googled her and I fell in L-O-V-E with her impeccably gorgeous skin and her blonde hair (which might not be hers, but I love it anyways)

So, needless to say, she's my new obsession...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


The gorgeous new talent, who by her words: "makes club rap and works at a children's clothing store slanging bibs and teething rings," is the hottest thing female rap/pop/club artist besides M.I.A., who is becoming more and more mainstream with each song (still love you because music is not a luxury!)

I recommend you get on Imeem and look up all of her songs and have a party!

Loveyah like a cold sore.

-Emmy

No comments: