Wednesday, December 12, 2007

On A Happier Note...♥

With my last post being a very outraged cry against "PETA" I think I need to move on with a happier post.

Let me just tell you sugars, I'm not one to make mean posts all day, or bash all day, or wallow in hatred all day, I rarely do these things...but when I am at a breaking point I am at a breaking point.

Ok so I am super duper excited you guys! I am getting a new cell phone!

I am getting the ruby Blackberry Pearl! I have to say, I am going to miss my Sidekick 3 (I named her Sasha) but its time for a change. I have only had Sasha since May (I got it for my birthday) but since I have dropped her multiple times she was a little bit upset and started acting up. Poor Sasha. lol

BUT, my mother has ordered my new phone for me for Christmas, but is allowing me to have it as soon as it arrives because I am a GOOD GIRL! ♥

If I weren't already holding my parents to a 10 gift minimum I would happily wait until Christmas to open it but since each Christmas brings money, clothes, fragrances, dvds, and music, I felt that I could open my new gadget early without feeling less Christmassy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This color makes me smile.

I am still trying to figure out what to get my college-girl sister...any suggestions?

-Emmy

No comments: