Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Wonderful World of Bracelets...

Bracelets have gained alot of buzz this season after adorning the wrists of A-listers like Jennifer Lopez, Rihanna, and the queen La-Lohan herself.

So I thought I'd make a post of the different varieties of bracelets that are .

I must admit, I myself am starting to prefer a big statement making bracelets over the usual look of necklace-earring combo.

So here are some of my favorite peices:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kenneth Jay Lane Tiger head bangle $89.00

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kenneth Jay Lane Tiger head bangle $89.00

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kenneth Jay Lane Snake bangle $175.00

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Miu Miu Leather bracelet $125.00

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Fendi Perspex logo cuff $170.00

I personally love the Kenneth Jay Lane bracelets...very glamourous peices that will last for a very long time...they'd make great presents as well...to a certain fashion blogger...

hmm...

With Love,

-Emmy

No comments: