Friday, October 19, 2007

Badgley Mischka Resort Collection 2008

Good morning loves,

I must say, I am aware that this collection was shown months ago, but I honestly had to re-evaluate all the collections before I settled upon a favorite.

Now this collection, I must point out is a gawd-send to me. I am so tired of menswear EVERYTHING on the runways. At least balance it out.

Its ok for a peice or two...but spare me please...

I digress...here are my favorite looks from the collection:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ahh I love the smell of coffee and Elle Magazine in the morning.

Here's hoping I am feeling lively enough to shell out some more posts later on today...we shall see.

With Love,

-Emmy

No comments: