Friday, October 26, 2007

What's That Enchanting Fragrance?

Someone once asked Coco Chanel, "Where should one spray perfume?"

She then replied..."Wherever one wants to be kissed."

Kudos, Coco, Kudos. I must say I love perfume with all my heart.

There is something about the delicate spray to the right and left wrists, and the way people try to pretend they are not sniffing the air when you pass by. If I know I am going to see that special person, I will spray a tiny bit on my hair brush and brush it through softly, so not to get into my scalp.

So, with Winter coming, and fall in its climax, I have selected a few perfect perfumes for those cold winter nights where some snuggling is required...

So here we are:

My personal favorite perfume by far this year is:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Danielle By Danielle Steele $20-$100 @ Sephora Available online as well!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Versace $65 @ Sephora Available online as well!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Juicy Couture $65 @ Sephora Available online as well!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Fresh $75 @ Sephora Available online as well

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Vera Wang Princess $42 @ Sephora Available online as well!

So, when you decide which perfume to make your signature scent, or if you already have that special one...scent that is...remember Coco's words...

Here's hoping we all find that special person to snuggle with this Winter.

Love you like a coldsore!

-Emmy

No comments: