Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lindsay's "Bossy"

You know, if there is new Lindsay...Emmy is bringing it to you.



Sounds like a hit to me.

The track is written by famed songwriter, and singer *I think he should stick to songwriting* Ne-Yo

Ne-Yo wrote the synth-heavy dance track with the actress in mind.

"I wrote it for her because when she's on her game, you can see these traits in her. When she's focused, she exudes the aura of a boss with ease," Ne-Yo explains. "When [producer] Stargate and I were approached with the task, we viewed it as a challenge. 'Can we make a song for Lindsay Lohan that people were gonna take seriously?' I think we did it."

*a part was taken from a People article*


This track tells me that the mood of her new album will be entirely different from that of her second album *which I own, and still listen to* ha.

What do you think, loves?



Loveyah like a coldsore.

-Emmy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it alot. She sounds club-like.

Anonymous said...

Its nice. I did not like her until now