Thursday, May 15, 2008

BAM! Five More Days! Can You Feel It?

In FIVE more days...
I'm turning 83 or 16...I forgot which one...

anywhoo...

NOT throwing a BLAH sweet sixteen pahtyyy. SO overdone like boston market chicken.

I'm having a HUGE dinner at Outback instead, so I can make it primarily family and of course the best gay guy to be born since Elton John, RO-RO! There'll be a shatload of gifts, special cake, all of thattt. fun times.

ALSO...Ro-Ro is taking me to see the Sex and The City movieeeee, and then we ahh going to Cheesecake Factoryyyyy.

WOOOOOT WOOOOOOOT!

...I'm super stoked, even though I'm failing school. HAHA.

Andy is coming home tomorrowwwwwwww, I am SO excited. I miss her like everydayyy, it will be great to hear her laugh around the house this summer. SO great...and we'll working on that Andy&Emmy stuff.

hold me closer tinyyyyyy dancerrrrrrrrrrr.

and just for inspiration:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
*Maxwell looks sexier without hair*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



What will you get me for my birthday, Luxers?

-Emmy

6 comments:

Golden Calf said...

Happy birthday! Carrie and cheesecake: what more could you ask for on a sweet 16?

Elle said...

that should be a fun night! im not into the whole big party scene eitherrr.

Jaclyn said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like you are going to have fun on your sweet sixteen!

giggleness said...

aww happy birthday!
i want cheeesee cake =D heheee. sounds like a fun niight.

giggleness said...

aww happy birthday!
i want cheeesee cake =D heheee. sounds like a fun niight.

We Bite The Sharks said...

Thanks to all of you who wished me a happy birthdayyyyy!



-Emmy