Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ten Reasons I Despise Spring

I know spring is the season everyone is supposed to love, because its warm outside, and flowers bloom and all that, and I can appreciate flowers...however...here are the reasons I HATE spring.

1. STORMS...there are storms like everyday in spring...its so unneccesary...tornadoes! Like...wtf...thats why I'm going to live in Seattle in the Spring/Summer, and here in the Fall/Winter when I get older.

2. Heat...I hate heat...it pisses me off. nuff said.

3. The fact that its not winter...I love winter so much...I want it to be winter all year long. Its such an amazing season.

4. April...its the worst season. Its just annoying.

5. Bees...I want all bees dead.

6. Did I already say STORMS?

well...I guess its not TEN, but...these are enough right?


I love rain...but seriously...storms? Super gay. Unless its a snowstorm. I could have those all day long. SO beautiful.

And even though my birthday is in May, a spring month, I hate spring. I do love my birthday thoughhhhh. :D

So, here's some inspiration.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

hope this...inspires you.

Old tune of the day:

The Warrior - Patty Smythe

sex THAT.

ciao losers.

-Emmy

No comments: