Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Need Your Emmy Fix?

I have been added as a contributor for Style Marauders!
http://www.stylemarauders.blogspot.com/
If I have NO new posts on here, I'll most likely have them on there.
I'm not totally abandoning this blog, haaaaa. I'll miss it, and YOU too much.
Check me out on there, though. You can subscribe to it, and everything.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ciao, my loves.
Visit me on Style Marauders. ♥
Loveya like a coldsore.
-Emmy
PS: here's my nails, and my blackberry. =]
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

starbrained said...

I have that phone, except mine is gold and my nails always seem to be painted gold...

Ebony said...

duuude I love Kelis. I would totally do my hair like hers if I didnt think my head was too round LOL.
a/w CONGRATULATIONS on becoming my v.first blog link because i like your blog that much!!!!!!!!!!
ciao
oh, PS. I'm turtle from TV and thats where i gots your link :P