Thursday, March 27, 2008

Oh My! It's Been Quite A While...

But, I'm here with a random post.

I've been busy working on my clothing line, and some songs that I am writing for a band of a friend.

I've missed you so much! Ahh I forget how much I love to blog sometimes!



I'm here now...whipe those tears away. Tahaa.

I wanted to share this fabulous pic of R&B/Pop singer Cassie and a friend out and about!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love her style.

What do you guys think?

Lovely or loathesome?

-Emmy

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love her friends outfit more--
its more my style =]

ps. my blog btw

Anonymous said...

they both look great!

lovekylie said...

I'm a huge fan of her friend's shoes. <3

Anonymous said...

I will not approve on it. I assume warm-hearted post. Particularly the appellation attracted me to read the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I to but I dream the collection should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Well I acquiesce in but I dream the post should prepare more info then it has.