Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Beyonce...MY NEW OBSESSION!

Ok, who else loves loves lovesssssss Beyonce ever since her release of B-Day?

What's my favorite song/video? Why its Kitty Kat of course!


I can't stop watching and listening and watching and listening!

But for those of us Beyonce fans who can't seem to choose which one we love more...here's a video that I love...and that really just sealed the deal for my healthy obsession with Beyonce. Its almost as bad as my obsession with Barbara Streisand...Papa Can You Hearrr Meeee? Oops, I digress. Here you go:



Beyonce - Kitty Kat & Green Light


Beyonce, is at the top of her game, but with Rihanna's new success and broken down pop barriers, one is forced to think that Beyonce spends her days contemplating a way to knock Ri-Ri right off her top spot!

Maybe Miss B will dress like she did in the Kitty Kat video, to the...actual catfight!

We can only hope!


With Love,

-Emmy

PS: Sources confirm that Beyonce will be back in the studio in December for her next album...Rihanna...that snazzy little Umbrella of yours won't be able to protect you from the storm that is Beyonce...but I still love you Rihanna. Ella ella eh eh eh...

No comments: